Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bachna Ae "Definitely Maybe" Haseeno



Statutory warning: I might be forced to delete this post and eat my words if my prediction turns out to be wrong.

Edit: This turned out to be not-a-copy and quite a decent movie. So 'Definitely Maybe' survives till some other director takes it up!!.



So Raj(Ranbir Kapoor) might walk out in his expensive suit into the street. You wont know where he is going. There will be a song where he flirts with girls in the way. We see a wannabe casanova on screen. But wait, by the time song ends, we see him entering a school to pick his child. Yes, minus the bollywood plugins, this is how 'Definitely Maybe' starts off. Its a guy-meets-three-girls-story in a span of 15 years. Its about a getting-divorced father telling his daughter the story of his three loves. He changes the names of the girls and asks her to decide (or guess) who her mother is.

So I see Deepika as his college girl friend, Bipasha as Summer (Rachel Weisz) and Lamba girl for April(exactly, she is the cute pretty one!!)

'Bachna..' is not released yet and I havent got any sneak preview yet. This is just a gut feeling.I dont know what I should be hoping for when I say "Lets hope for the best".Should I be right or wrong? :)

No comments: